iCU Notes is a critical care reference aimed at all clinicians, nursing staff and allied health professionals who work in critical care and high dependency units, as well as those working in acute medical and surgical wards.
It is designed to be used as a pocket guide to improve knowledge and understanding of critical care concepts. In conjunction with senior medical clinical review at the bedside, it can also be used to help formulate diagnostic and management strategies for critically ill patients.
• 9 modules covering theoretical and practical aspects of general and emergency critical care
• Content alphabetized for ease of use
• Concise, find-it-fast format with additional smart search function and cross referencing to speed information finding
• Over 70 colour illustrations to clarify monitoring and therapeutic techniques in critical care
• 28 compact clinical ICU guideline overviews
• 18 Emergency algorithms including ALS, obstetric, sepsis and Difficult Airway algorithms
• A complete section on differential diagnoses in critical care including organ support alarms
• A complete section on current management strategies in critical care
• Evidence based recommendations by the ESICM included in red text within appropriate subsections
• Important papers published in high impact factor journals over the last 5 years included under their relevant pathologies
• A critical care formulary and a module on microbiology
• A list of educational online resource links that can be searched directly from the app
• More modules planned in the future to eventually cover all clinical and non-clinical aspects of critical care
All content is now bundled with the app so there is no need for an internet connection to access this content (except when accessing external websites via the Wx - Useful Websites option).
Copyright© 2019 Crafted with ♥ by Apkace